This is a full-time remote position and currently available for Malaysians.
You will play an important role in
- Scaffolding Angular apps and feature modules.
- Translating static HTML/CSS templates to high quality, reusable and testable Angular application code.
- Writing and running unit tests using Jest to pass code coverage requirements.
- Participating in stand-ups to review sprint progress and clear roadblocks with the Scrum team.
- Working proactively with internal and external team members to resolve advanced issues when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience developing Angular web-based applications.
- Preferable: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Deep understanding of Angular (version 9+) and RxJS.
- Experience in integration with REST-based services such as consuming APIs.
- Understanding of Angular state management using NgRx library.
- Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture.
- Ionic/Angular hybrid app development.
- Working knowledge of:
- Standard front-end development tooling such as NodeJS, NPM, Devtools etc
- Git workflow
- JIRA issue tracking
- Fully remote with flexible hours.
- Position can be contract-based or permanent.
- Salary starts from RM 4800, depending on qualifications
- 3 months probation period
Employee benefits & perks
- Mental health & wellness allowance
Utilise monthly claimable therapy sessions for mental health and emotional support
- Career progression framework
Professional career framework to grow your craft and professional skills in the long-term
- Healthcare coverage
Insure your health with clinical, surgery, specialist and hospitalisation needs
- Learning and development support
Annual training budget for online courses or conferences, locally or internationally
- 1-year anniversary milestone
Bonus paid additional 5 days of leave after completing one year around the sun with Stampede
- Flexible working hours and location
Work with an adjustable schedule and convenient location and actually practice work-life balance
- Co-working space stipend
Rent a co-working space in your city as you work remotely with the team
- Fitness allowance
Join fitness activities or stay in shape at the gym
- Parental leave
Care for your newborn with paid time off for both mothers and fathers (dads, we’ve got you)
- Disaster relief assistance
Receive aid during natural disaster emergencies
We have a non-standard application process. Creativity is certainly encouraged. To jump start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out the gate. Make sure to answer each question. Have fun with them. 🙂
Come join us!